Mark Bottles Real Estate is a commercial real estate services company located in Boise, Idaho and servicing the Treasure Valley. We specialize in buying, selling and leasing commercial properties. If requested, we also offer investment advisory, site selection, and development consulting services. In addition, we offer a unique outlet for buying or selling businesses. Idaho’s vibrant entrepreneurial culture is heralded as one of the best in the country. We’re in the top 10 for places to launch a new business. From restaurants to retail, Mark Bottles Real Estate will find the property that fits your needs. We take great pride in what we have accomplished for our clients over the years, while always maintaining the highest standards of professionalism, diversified experience, integrity and confidentiality. Whatever your commercial real estate needs might be, our team likely has the experience and expertise to get the job done for you. Please let us know how we may be of service to you.
News & Events
- February 17, 2017SOLD – State Street Commercial Building: +/- 10,944 SF located at 650 State Street, Weiser. SOLD – Sparrowhawk Commercial Lot: +/- 1.36 Acres located at 1... -
- January 25, 2017Ben Kneadler knows his way around the retail complex anchored by a Fred Meyer at Chinden Boulevard and Linder Road in Meridian. Over the past decade, Kneadler, an associate broker at Mark Bottle... -
- January 24, 2017LEASED – CentrePoint Marketplace Restaurant: +/- 6,248 SF on +/- 1.407 Acres located at 3541 N. Eagle Road, Meridian. SOLD – 53rd Street Warehouse and Yard: +/-... -
- January 10, 2017If you were to compare the Treasure Valley to just about any other good-size city in the country, there would be no question whether to put your office in downtown Boise or out in the suburbs. ... -
- January 6, 2017Office space has increased by leaps and bounds in downtown Boise and in Meridian in 2016. The year saw record office absorption in downtown Boise. There was 453,000 square feet of net ab... -